Steam Locomotive #104

Black Hills Central Railroad #104 is a 2-6-2T tank engine that was built by Baldwin Locomotive Works in 1926 for the Silver Falls Timber Company in Oregon and The Peninsula Terminal Railroads in Portland, Oregon. The Black Hills Central Railroad acquired 104 and its twin number 103 (built in 1922) in 1965 - with engine #104 having been in continuous service over the years. No. #103 is currently in storage awaiting its restoration.

Learn more about all of our train cars in the 1880 Train Guide Book! It's available online and at our gift shops in Hill City and Keystone.

 

Buy Tickets now on our Reservations page
Reserve online or call 605-574-2222
Testimonials
1880 Train Blog Find us on YouTube Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View us on Trip Advisor